Thursday, February 14, 2008

FAQ Friday


Another Frequently asked question I get asked is...
"What does your wife think about you being a massage therapist?"

Well, I believe when we first met I was wearing scrubs and she thought I was a doctor. Boy, was she let down when she found out the truth ;> .

No, that's not true about the whole doctor image, but I definitely think she had no problem with it.

In fact, I can say she is my biggest fan. She never fails to cheer me on. She's always there for me on the rainy days too. Come to think about it; she deserves a great massage. I think she has one of my gift certificates...

BTW- I will be working at the Pensacola Marathon doing pre and post event massage this weekend. Come out and cheer me on.

More so, come out and see the great athletes from here and all over the world competing in this 2nd annual race. I believe this race is a qualifier for the Boston Marathon.

Have A Great Weekend!

No comments: